By now you need to have done the following:
1. Typed up your brief on your blog
2. Researched some imagery that suits your brief and put 5-6 images on your blog
3. Come up with a name for your Design Scenario e.g. Nef, YG, Fantasy Tours, Fruity Planet, etc.
4. Year 13s that already have some images for their inspiration are: Shavaugn, Benji, Paul, Thomas. These have been taken by themselves or taken from the internet. These need to be formatted in Illustrator or Photoshop ready for going onto folio. Here are some examples of inspirations for you to look at - yours will not be up to this level yet - but you will be getting there!
5. Year 12s have been working on 'font' ideas and making pencil drawings of font. Except Ofa who has done some amazing drawings of characters that he will use for his Polyfest Brief.
6. Everyone needs to continue on with finalizing their inspiration and coming up with some pencil drawings of the font they like.