A couple of points - you need to research what is a "Design Brief" and write your explanation in a blog post. You need to provide me a picture if possible.
Below is panel one of a level 3 excellence folio. (Aim high level 2!) Please cut and paste the following link to view it in a larger size. Click the image to enlarge.
On your own blog answer the following questions:
1. What items (headings) is the student required to design? Use the link and zoom in to read.
2. What is the top half of the panel consist of?
3. How many font experimentations has the student completed of the brand name and tagline? (Middle left of panel)
4. How many logo concepts has the student produced?
5. How many developments has the student produced?
6. How many refinements?
7. What does the final logo consist of?
8. Most important: now that you know you are creating marketing/branding material for your chosen brief e.g. Music festival, fashion house, Polyfest, tattoo festival, art exhibition, please have a go at writing up a scenario that is similar to this brief.
All levels due Friday 19th Feb to Mrs CC - share as a google doc with me email@example.com